Construction Accident Attorney
Construction site injuries are often catastrophic and can have a severe impact on your quality of life and your ability to earn a living.
Our construction accident attorney, Michael E. Shelton, has secured maximum compensation for injured construction workers for over 40 years.
Learn how Mr. Shelton and his Houston, TX, law firm can help you file a compensation claim and work tirelessly on your behalf.
Our Results Speak for Themselves
Any construction accident lawyer who says they can take on insurers in negotiations or during litigation should have years of experience and the reputation for results to back them up—and Michael E. Shelton has them. He has been successful in winning millions in verdicts and settlements for injured workers just like you, with families just like yours, for nearly half a century.
Our law firm's founder excels at investigating causes of construction site accidents, pinpointing negligence, and holding insurers accountable for the compensation you need to defray lost income and medical bills, and reflect your pain and suffering.
"I began my career in the pipeline industry."
Fighting for Justice for Injured Workers in Texas, Louisiana & Nationwide
Once you receive medical attention, contact our construction accident lawyer as soon as possible...
Injured in a Construction Accident? Contact Michael E. Shelton Today
Michael E. Shelton's vast personal injury law experience, proven negotiation and litigation skills, and attentive personal service are widely known to achieve favorable results in a broad range of workplace and construction accident cases.
As the founder of the Shelton Law Firm, based in Houston, TX, Mr. Burton excels at investigating causes of personal injury and construction site accidents, pinpointing negligence from property owners and general contractors, and holding insurers accountable for the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Your initial free consultation with our injury lawyer can take place at your home or hospital room if your recovery restricts travel. If a construction accident injury has put your livelihood in jeopardy, contact our Houston law office either online or by phone today.
Michael E. Shelton Understands Your Needs
"I was journeyman pipefitter with the united association for a number of years. I grew up in a blue collar family. I worked my way through law school working blue collar jobs and doing manual labor. I understand what a working person is up against. "
Reasons to Choose Our Construction Accident Lawyer:
- Has vast trial experience but always aims to get you the settlement that you deserve
- Represents individuals, families, and union workers
- Has insider knowledge of the offshore, pipeline, and construction industries
- Proud union card holder as a journeyman pipefitter
- Works closely with nationwide business and workers' unions for the formulation and advocacy of union health plans
- Represents clients in Houston, Texas, and from throughout the United States and the world
- Works on your schedule, offering free consultations after hours and on weekends
- Received the highest peer review rating possible from the Martindale-Hubble national lawyer directory
- Personable attorney with a friendly, comfortable, and family-orientated law practice
- Member of the Texas and Louisiana State Bars
Can I Afford Mr. Shelton's Services?
Representation on a Contingency Basis
A Glowing Review from a Satisfied Client
"Mr. Shelton is a superb lawyer with great experience in personal injury cases, such as mine. He has not once let me down and is very supportive in every way. Because of my injury, I have not been able to work, but Mr. Shelton has made sure to help my family financially until my case is over.... I highly recommend Mr. Shelton for anyone who has had an accident at work."
Common Construction Accidents
Serious accidents and catastrophic injuries can happen in the blink of an eye at a construction site. Unsafe working conditions include poor lighting, poor training, and poor safety precautions. Examples of construction accidents that could occur include:
- Falling from elevated heights
- Slip and fall accidents
- Being hit by falling objects and equipment
- Crane accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Gas exposure
- Trench/excavation collapse
- Accidents resulting in burn injuries and bystander injuries